There are no Losers in Mediation
- Mediation provides a fast approach in resolving disputes that could otherwise take months or years in the courts.
- Mediation is informal, confidential, and non-adversarial.
- Mediation allows for the parties themselves to have the opportunity to resolve their cases.
- Mediation is much less expensive than taking a case to court.
- Mediation can maintain relationships and goodwill, by allowing parties to approach the dispute together and find a mutually agreeable outcome.